General Finance and Development, Inc. (OTC Markets: GFDV) announced today that the company will begin purchasing outstanding shares of its common stock from shareholders in open market and private transactions. Shareholders have reported increasing difficulty with larger brokerage firms accepting OTC shares and high fees when depositing stock certificates and executing trades with smaller boutique brokerage firms. Having the option to sell their shares directly to GFD will provide a lower fee alternative for shareholders while management considers taking the company private.
Simultaneous with the stock purchase program, in order to save costs, General Finance and Development will discontinue its subscription to the OTC Disclosure & News Service. All information including shareholder reports with financial statements will continue to be available at the company website www.genfd.com.
About General Finance and Development, Inc.
General Finance and Development, Inc. combine investment capital and business development services to small and mid size companies. Capital is made available to qualified companies by equity and/or strategic loan agreements. Business development services include business planning, organization and management development. GFD also pursues merger/acquisitions and joint venture projects.
The foregoing material may contain forward-looking statements. We caution that such statements may be subject to uncertainties and that actual results could differ materially from the fore-going statements. Readers accordingly should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements which do not reflect anticipated or unanticipated events or circumstances occurring after the date of these forward-looking statements. More information regarding General Finance and Development including financial statements and reports is available at the company’s website www.genfd.com and www.otcmarkets.com.
19 May 2018
GFD 2018 1st Quarter Review
General Finance and Development, Inc. (OTC Markets: GFDV) posted today the 2018 1st Quarter Report.
Highlights for the quarter include:
- GFD finished the 1st quarter with an improvement in revenue of $427,442 compared to revenue of $203,565 for the same period in 2017. The company showed an improvement in net loss of $75,757 for the quarter compared to a net loss of $140,799 for the same period in 2017.
- The company continues to be Current Reporting on the Pink Platform and is eligible to apply to be listed on the OTCQB Venture platform.
- The majority of revenue was generated by wholly owned subsidiary Corporate Art Force DBA Art Force.
- Newly launched High Impact Sports introduced the 1st sports club being brought into the organization and operating as Minnesota Irish Fastpitch.
- The complete 2018 1st Quarter Report is available by visiting the company website.
General Finance and Development, Inc. (OTC Markets: GFDV) announced today that wholly owned subsidiary High Impact Sports has added its first sports club to the organization.
The transaction was completed today as an asset purchase from another business entity owner.
High Impact Sports brings sports clubs and other sports related businesses into the organization that benefit from Centralized Functions, Buying Power and Economies of Scale.
30 Mar 2018
General Finance and Development, Inc. (OTC Markets: GFDV) posted today the 2017 Annual Report.
- GFD finished the 4th quarter with a net profit and narrowed the year-end loss to $91,780.
- The company has completed the requirements to be Current Reporting on the Pink Platform and is eligible to apply to be listed on the OTCQB Venture platform.
- The company is continuing to develop its subsidiary companies and formed High Impact Sports in February of this year to bring sports clubs and other sports related businesses into the organization that benefit from Centralized Functions, Buying Power and Economies of Scale.
- The complete 2017 Annual Report is available by visiting the company website genfd.com
MINNEAPOLIS, MN, March 12, 2018 – General Finance and Development, Inc. (OTC Markets: GFDV) announced today that it completed a name change with wholly owned subsidiary HeartFit System, LLC. The new name is High Impact Sports, LLC.
The business model has been expanded to include bringing sports clubs and other sports related businesses into the organization through merger -acquisitions that benefit from centralized operations, buying power and economies of scale.
More information will be forthcoming within the next several weeks. [The complete news release]