GFD 2018 1st Quarter Report
GFD 2018 1st Quarter Review
General Finance and Development, Inc. (OTC Markets: GFDV) posted today the 2018 1st Quarter Report.
Highlights for the quarter include:
- GFD finished the 1st quarter with an improvement in revenue of $427,442 compared to revenue of $203,565 for the same period in 2017. The company showed an improvement in net loss of $75,757 for the quarter compared to a net loss of $140,799 for the same period in 2017.
- The company continues to be Current Reporting on the Pink Platform and is eligible to apply to be listed on the OTCQB Venture platform.
- The majority of revenue was generated by wholly owned subsidiary Corporate Art Force DBA Art Force.
- Newly launched High Impact Sports introduced the 1st sports club being brought into the organization and operating as Minnesota Irish Fastpitch.
- The complete 2018 1st Quarter Report is available by visiting the company website.