General Finance and Development, Inc. (OTC Markets: GFDV) announced today that wholly owned subsidiary High Impact Sports has added its first sports club to the organization.
The transaction was completed today as an asset purchase from another business entity owner.
High Impact Sports brings sports clubs and other sports related businesses into the organization that benefit from Centralized Functions, Buying Power and Economies of Scale.
30 Mar 2018
General Finance and Development, Inc. (OTC Markets: GFDV) posted today the 2017 Annual Report.
- GFD finished the 4th quarter with a net profit and narrowed the year-end loss to $91,780.
- The company has completed the requirements to be Current Reporting on the Pink Platform and is eligible to apply to be listed on the OTCQB Venture platform.
- The company is continuing to develop its subsidiary companies and formed High Impact Sports in February of this year to bring sports clubs and other sports related businesses into the organization that benefit from Centralized Functions, Buying Power and Economies of Scale.
- The complete 2017 Annual Report is available by visiting the company website genfd.com
MINNEAPOLIS, MN, March 12, 2018 – General Finance and Development, Inc. (OTC Markets: GFDV) announced today that it completed a name change with wholly owned subsidiary HeartFit System, LLC. The new name is High Impact Sports, LLC.
The business model has been expanded to include bringing sports clubs and other sports related businesses into the organization through merger -acquisitions that benefit from centralized operations, buying power and economies of scale.
More information will be forthcoming within the next several weeks. [The complete news release]
General Finance and Development, Inc. (OTC Markets: GFDV) posted today the 2017 3rd Quarter Shareholders Report.
Highlights for the quarter include:
- GFD finished the 3rd quarter with a net profit of $65,124.
- The company is moving forward with plans to list on the OTCQB venture platform during the 1st quarter of 2018.
- The company is continuing to develop its subsidiary companies and seeking new investment and merger-acquisition opportunities.
- The complete 2017 3rd Quarter Shareholders Report is available by visiting the company website genfd.com
The Business Of Art
Written by Kurt Theriault
Wander into a downtown skyscraper, trendy hotel or corporate campus and take a gander. You will notice paintings and images of all sizes, sculptures, abstracts and even murals. You will notice them on the walls and in the middle of halls. You will spot artwork on the ceilings and floors, even hanging from cables. Have you ever wondered where it all comes from? (Read full article in C-Level Magazine)
March 27, 2017 – General Finance and Development is offering space in a new Creative Business Center – NE Minneapolis in the historic Van Buren Building.
The Creative Business Center is 3,000 sq. ft. of office space with 15 workstations, file cabinets, conference rooms, WIFI and other optional business services including venture financing based on qualification.
Availability is for 1 or 2 companies. The office space is fully furnished and ready for immediate occupancy. Link to more information
12 Mar 2017
March 12, 2017 – General Finance and Development, Inc. (OTC Markets: GFDV) announced today new initiatives for 2017.
The company is continuing to seek merger-acquisition opportunities and will be more active during 2017. During the 1st quarter of 2017 GFD will continue to purchase shares of its common stock in public and private transactions. Read news release containing more information.
07 Feb 2017
February 15, 2017 — General Finance and Development, Inc. (OTC Markets: GFDV) announced
today the 2016 year end report has been posted at the company website.
13 Oct 2016
MINNEAPOLIS, MN (PRWEB) OCTOBER 12, 2016
Art Force announced today a new program that puts art education, artist empowerment and charitable contributions front and center in the Greater Minneapolis/St. Paul area. Art Force, located in the #1 nationally ranked Northeast Minneapolis Arts District, is calling the program Art Force MSP for its focus on strengthening the creative economy in the Twin Cities and the State of Minnesota. By providing free education, resources and opportunities to critical groups within arts and charity communities, the program is designed to benefit Art Force’s community of artists, clients and charitable organizations around the state. (Read Entire Release)
26 Aug 2016
MINNEAPOLIS, Minn., August 26, 2016 / — William Kieger, CEO of General Finance and Development (OTC Markets: GFDV) announced today that the quarterly and annual shareholder reports, for at least the time being, will not be posted at OTC Markets. The accompanying news service will also be discontinued.
Instead the company will be posting the reports and news at its website www.genfd.com.